Vote for OfficerCadet.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for OfficerCadet.com!

Please spare a few minutes to vote for us to receive funding. We need 500 votes to get ?500 - enough to keep us going for two years!

Thanks! Really appreciate it!

http://bit.ly/OCFund101
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Do you reckon I could get away with voting twice? Once here and then once i'm back in Scotland?

(Voted already)
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Couldn't possibly condone it.
      sigpic
      Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
        Do you reckon I could get away with voting twice?(Voted already)
        How many different names, usernames, and e-mail addresses can you invent? Or you reckon they watch how many from a particular IP, etc.?

Voted. Once.

Comment

Send a message to all users to vote, that way when they log on they'll be directed towards this. As I don't suppose most people check all sections of the forum as most just look for interview tips etc.

Should get you a bit closer to the 500 mark, when is the deadline for you?

Comment

Going to try to make it a little more visible, don;t want to send PMs out because then everyone gets an email which is a bit spammy.

No deadline, just need to get an average of one vote a day to keep us in.
            sigpic

Comment

Done!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Me too! Forgot about this until I seen your post there size4.... my bad.

Comment

Working...
                X