Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

For those of you following us on Facebook, could you do me a mahoosive favour and answer the question we just posted. Only takes a second. Trying to work out who makes up the bulk of our FB fans, or if it's pretty even, to make sure we're promoting relevant articles/posts/events.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficerCadetDotCom

For those of you not following us on Facebook, you should be. So there. :-p
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

And for those who like useless statistics (I do), our FB fans are 80% male, 17% female. 63% are 18-24. And we've got random fans from Colombia, Albania, Libya and Kenya.

Thanks again everyone!
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

ermmm 80+17!=100.....we have 3% unknown or undecided, this worries me
      Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
      Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
      No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Originally posted by Chiefy View Post
        ermmm 80+17!=100.....we have 3% unknown or undecided, this worries me
        Perhaps the 3% = s4
        ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
        myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

*gets the popcorn and calls an ambulance*
          Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
          Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
          No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

I'm quite certain of my gender thank you! And the MCA have been set straight too! Actually quite impressed, got an email this evening to say its on it's way back to me!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

So you're no longer genderally challenged? *Hides from the barrel that's going to get me eventually*
              I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

You can run. But you can't hide.

Size4riggerboots

Comment

Are you going to throw the barrel at me?

*peeks out of curtains*

Comment

Depends on what's in the barrel...

Size4riggerboots

Comment

I think I should remain silent now...

Comment

Working...
                      X