Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You probably already know but, billwillis new article is bugged and making a new article, every hourish.

Comment

We are aware - we got fed up deleting them... unfortunately until we get hold of one of the admins we have no way of stopping it!
      “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

– Mark Twain
      myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

I'm back! =]

I've turned the feed off for the moment while we investigate

To boldly go.....
        Forum Administrator
        OfficerCadet.com

Comment

It's very difficult writing a message on a board on my mobile. As I'm writing, the word I'm typing sometimes disappears after I press space, it happens to about 10-20% of words. Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S2 (Gt-I9100), Android version 4.04

Comment

Be nice if these forums had tapatalk plugin enabled, so we can use the tapatalk app, it's really good and is on most other forums I use.
            Linkedin

Comment

The return key doesn't work on this forum (it might just be me, but my return key works on every other website and program on my computer). When I want to start a new line I have to copy and paste one in.

Comment

think
                it's
                just
                you

reboot o'clock
                Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
                Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
                No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Have had a VBulletin "database error" message every time I have tried to log in for the past day or so, thought it was a forum error, but spoke to GM on bookface and was working for him.

I have buggered about with the internet explorer settings and it now seems to be working OK, but stuffed if I know what I have actually done to fix it, are there specific settings which will cause this error?
                  Go out, do stuff

Comment

I'm getting the same database error but only on my laptop. I use the same browser on my pc and phone with no issues. No issues in Tapatalk either.

Comment

Had this error earlier, but only the once.

Comment

Database was b0rked earlier, should now be fine, try clearing your cache / F5 proper refresh, see if that sorts it.

Men with clean boiler suits have been in attendance they say it's ok now
                        Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
                        Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
                        No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Originally posted by Chiefy View Post

Men with clean boiler suits have been in attendance they say it's ok now
                          You let the deckies at it!?

Sent from the Batcave via carrier pigeon....
                          I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
                            You let the deckies at it!?
                            Worse than that, the Tech guys!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Seems like there is another strange poster, under championship and denominator.

Comment

Originally posted by Midge View Post
                                Seems like there is another strange poster, under championship and denominator.
                                Booted!
                                "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.
                                "Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

Working...
                                X