Accommodation Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accommodation Threads

It might be useful to have somewhere where houses available for rent near colleges can be posted. I personally am seriously struggling to find somewhere in Warsash, which is compounded by the fact that I wanted sorted now for when I return in January!

Thanks for the suggestion Maso.

What would you like to see? An accommodation forum where people can post information they know about places to find berths? Or an addition to the college forums where people post specifically about availability to those colleges.

I would say that trying to sort accommodation now for January 2012 is certainly a good idea for peace of mind, the only problem is that private landlords won't hold a room/flat/house for you when they can put someone else in it, unless you're willing to pay full rent for it while you're at sea.

The website that can provide you with good information for private accommodation in Warsash is http://www.warsashhousing.co.uk/

To boldly go.....
    Forum Administrator
    OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Given that it needs to be college specific perhaps just a sticky thread in each college sub heading, that lets people post either good local estate agents and or reviews but having another catergory for something that isnt going to move much apart from august and december wont be used well and the main page seems to be getting longer as it is
      you can take it with a pinch of salt, but i prefer it with a nip of whisky

Comment

Ok, I'll put a sticky thread into the college forums. Thanks for the input guys!

To boldly go.....
        Forum Administrator
        OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Why not post in the warsash sub forum? There might be others in the same boat and it's easier to find a flat than a room in one ussually.

Comment

Thanks lewis, to this effect a new subforum in the 'warsash' section has been created. This can be used to enquire about and pass knowledge on of any vacancies or places to rent.

To boldly go.....
            Forum Administrator
            OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Working...
            X