Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unread posts

Hi
    I like this new forum setup but one thing I do miss from the old style is the 'unread posts' link. As I look at this site quite often I found it most useful to just click on this to see what had been added since the last time I looked rather than scan down the list. This new posts link only shows additions from the last 12 hrs or so (I think) so is not quite as useful. I am not complaining it's just an observation so please don't think I am moaning, (also, I have just noticed that the curser line when you type does not pulse, I kept thinking my computer has frozen!)

Agree with the above - the new posts since last visit was a good feature!

Comment

Hey blind people it is there at the top of the page under the bit that says "Forum" button clearly marked "New Posts"...............
      Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
      Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
      No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

But is that "new to you" or just new in past couple of days - when you read a thread in old forum it disapeared from list til there was a new post! The new versions the post seems to hang around.

Lol sure it is being sorted just being a moaning sod about something "new"!!!

Comment

Working...
        X