"new content" search

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "new content" search

On the old forum before the update there was a link somewhere to view "new content" which would show you all the new posts and topics without having to go through the individual forums. This is what I had my bookmark set to. The new forum does not seem to have that option (unless I am missing it). There is a link to look at new topics but this doesn't show new posts in old threads, only new topics. Is there any way we can have this functionality back? Or maybe it is hidden away in a menu somewhere that I haven't found and someone can point me in the right direction?

There is an option to choose latest activity from a drop down menu at the top of the page.

Comment

Yeah I saw this, but it only seems to show new topics, not new posts and I also can't see any way to set this link as a bookmark.

Comment

It's called "new topics" but seems to function in the same way that the old "latest activity" or "new content" function did.

Comment

That’s just what I had been looking for, hadn’t had the time to go hunting!

Comment

Yeah the closest thing to the old function seems to be to go to the latest activity tab and then go to filters and turn off "new topics", this then shows all the new posts. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to bookmark this page...

Comment

This link does it, if the software doesn't mess it up.

Comment

That appears to work! thanks very much.

Comment

Working...
                X