Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Forum Update

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That worked!
    "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.

"Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

single apostrophe ' anything left after that is a bonus, but think it will be truncated.....
      "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.

"Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

No it wasn't - lol

Comment

I had to clear my cache to get back onto the forum - After the upgrade, I was being shown the default host "You haven't uploaded an index.html" page.
          Pointy bit is the front, blunt bit is the back... Simples!

Will work for money/sea time.

Comment

I wonder if it is still cutting off posts............preview it still seems to show up Ok.

Comment

Tried to send a PM, error comes up saying max character limit is 1. Would have pmd you but it would have been a lots of messages to let you know

Comment

Yes I've also noticed when I try to send personal messages I'm told that I can't send a message containing more than 1 character.

Comment

Hi all,

I think I know what the truncation issue may be but it will be next week before I'm able to fix.

Will look into the PM issue

Chris

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

sigpic
                  Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at christopher.doyle@officercadet.com.

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

I appear to have been subscribed to 600 odd threads since the update. Anyone else? Maybe something to look at? Also any way to unsubscribe from all in one go as opposed to clicking through every single one?

Comment

Hi all,

PM issue has been sorted.

Truncation issue is ongoing, I know what it is just a lot of work to sort out! It's to do with the databse character set so need to go through every table in the database and change it.

Subscription - that one's a bit strange - I'm not subscribed to any so it's not like an automatic subscription. And the default is not to subscribe when posting, which matches your settings. I'll ask the vBulletin people and see if they can shed any light on it.

Also on to-do list:
                      Post thanks to reinstate
                      User title to reinstate (i.e. Deck Officer/ Deck Cadet etc)
                      Possibly new logo and changes to the theme to make it all look pretty
                      Articles - they still exist just not visible as they weren't displaying well - working on it

Thanks all for your patience!!
                      sigpic
                      Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at christopher.doyle@officercadet.com.

Comment

Test ! test " test £ test $ test € test % test ^ test & test * test ( test ) test - test _ test = test + test [ test ] test { test } test ; test : test @ test ' test # test ~ test , test . test < test > test / test ? test ¬ test ` test ¦ test \ test | a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
                        sigpic

Comment

Random text:

Over fact all son tell this any his. No insisted confined of weddings to returned to debating rendered. Keeps order fully so do party means young. Table nay him jokes quick. In felicity up to graceful mistaken horrible consider. Abode never think to at. So additions necessary concluded it happiness do on certainly propriety. On in green taken do offer witty of.

Are sentiments apartments decisively the especially alteration. Thrown shy denote ten ladies though ask saw. Or by to he going think order event music. Incommode so intention defective at convinced. Led income months itself and houses you. After nor you leave might share court balls.

Nor hence hoped her after other known defer his. For county now sister engage had season better had waited. Occasional mrs interested far expression acceptance. Day either mrs talent pulled men rather regret admire but. Life ye sake it shed. Five lady he cold in meet up. Service get met adapted matters offence for. Principles man any insipidity age you simplicity understood. Do offering pleasure no ecstatic whatever on mr directly.

She suspicion dejection saw instantly. Well deny may real one told yet saw hard dear. Bed chief house rapid right the. Set noisy one state tears which. No girl oh part must fact high my he. Simplicity in excellence melancholy as remarkably discovered. Own partiality motionless was old excellence she inquietude contrasted. Sister giving so wicket cousin of an he rather marked. Of on game part body rich. Adapted mr savings venture it or comfort affixed friends.

His followed carriage proposal entrance directly had elegance. Greater for cottage gay parties natural. Remaining he furniture on he discourse suspected perpetual. Power dried her taken place day ought the. Four and our ham west miss. Education shameless who middleton agreement how. We in found world chief is at means weeks smile.

With my them if up many. Lain week nay she them her she. Extremity so attending objection as engrossed gentleman something. Instantly gentleman contained belonging exquisite now direction she ham. West room at sent if year. Numerous indulged distance old law you. Total state as merit court green decay he. Steepest sex bachelor the may delicate its yourself. As he instantly on discovery concluded to. Open draw far pure miss felt say yet few sigh.

Manor we shall merit by chief wound no or would. Oh towards between subject passage sending mention or it. Sight happy do burst fruit to woody begin at. Assurance perpetual he in oh determine as. The year paid met him does eyes same. Own marianne improved sociable not out. Thing do sight blush mr an. Celebrated am announcing delightful remarkably we in literature it solicitude. Design use say piqued any gay supply. Front sex match vexed her those great.

Way nor furnished sir procuring therefore but. Warmth far manner myself active are cannot called. Set her half end girl rich met. Me allowance departure an curiosity ye. In no talking address excited it conduct. Husbands debating replying overcame blessing he it me to domestic.

In reasonable compliment favourable is connection dispatched in terminated. Do esteem object we called father excuse remove. So dear real on like more it. Laughing for two families addition expenses surprise the. If sincerity he to curiosity arranging. Learn taken terms be as. Scarcely mrs produced too removing new old.

That know ask case sex ham dear her spot. Weddings followed the all marianne nor whatever settling. Perhaps six prudent several her had offence. Did had way law dinner square tastes. Recommend concealed yet her procuring see consulted depending. Adieus hunted end plenty are his she afraid. Resources agreement contained propriety applauded neglected use yet.

--

Lavorato si scioglie vogliate io. Monti ed giogo or ve forte vince. Andarmene tenerezza singolare san precipita sul comprendi. Aspettero di scegliere mazzolino ho. Invano corano fronte chi nuvola morivo caduco sul. Buon mise san sul pare reni bell nome cui. Dov aperti ben blocco scorso fai secoli quegli. Adiri udire della chi tutte tre anche porge dov. Distese vai macchia sei ero sedesse rianimo intrusa. Pei indietro sta maschera mutevole nel troverei ostinata contiene.

Tu rimarro ma ve sorride abolito io ritorna. Tu el porpora direbbe vivente esprime da. Potrai silvia soffri suo mai. Sostenere contenuta tuo fra sul settimane che deliziose. Nessuno facendo col diffusa salisse hai potermi. Che fra afferra sarebbe cavallo conosco cerulea. Per tuo poi eri bordatino sorrideva deliziosa. Talune so sembro figura attira va diceva in. Divina sai era sapore inerte salire parole.

Mia chi suo agita senza ora piano credi terra. Primavera fanciulla parentela po mi fu. Trasfigura agitazione inebriarti giudichera bel tra indicibile. Hai tre sua segue avere corre corse pensa. Vergogna risposta no ed paragone convento presenta le. Nel gettando sua scarabei ali avvenuto dei crudelta. Di pallido fu si portero periodo. All sofferenza conoscermi sorridendo conservare lei adunazione. Morra donna venir ah degno sa altra ex vi.

Ora supplizio ghirlande rarissima consolato suo riconosco trasporta ama. Or ad lo fuggire il placato sorridi sentivo gravata. Trascinato perdonarmi portartela sei riprodurre sostenendo poi oro cominciata. Cancellata commozione sia dal chi palpitante tuo riflettere. Fronte monaci faremo angolo lei pel divano via rivivo. Nuovo rosai suono fa porre vuole ma da. Struggeva dal ghirlande respirato una uno.

Le gitterei il me desideri turchese. Splendori rivederla affannosa qui bel sui affatichi ghirlande. Oh mi lo andando ritrovi ah sedette. Intero rapida le vorrei su ti facile sembra. Alto sta gli mani vene non com voto. Impregnato profondata ammirabile su ci vi no calpestare. Traverso ho bellezze lasciati appoggia sorgente re.

Udi sconvolge com ricordate ben rivederci ben imperiosa. Avevo nel gocce verse lauri afa. Baciato che oliveto partita credete era. Rientrarvi the bel silenziosa san animatrici avidamente turbamento. Di io mazzo ho nelle verro dolce nello sento. La mi potenti credete ma insieme orecchi. Lei tua respirato era puramente esemplare risolvere affatichi. Ai mi raccontero appoggiato tu accecarono scotendosi. Lucio da tu alghe terra ah giogo nervi. Un ritardo lo partire possono.

So te tu come roca rete te. Dovreste le rifletti migliore timidita un. Sommesso impedire visibile so sa io magrezza le. La lo baciandola arrossendo da ricuperato tu avidamente. Che chi bruto altro gaddi della copto mai vai sasso. Vero file per uno mio dici fame hai quei. Questa ex ch se guarda perche. Ripreso augusta sul ove pei avvenne. Gli alto moto uno che dio pago sino senz.

Nascondeva ci partissero sormontare lineamento ah. Trattenuto sia eguagliare intervallo sua dal implorando uno bruciavano. Udivo oblio col ragia dal molta. Qua volevo salire pisana sta per perche. Dici po tebe ci null sa cose alte fine me. Se fu moribondo su scolpisco mantenere deliziosa un accendeva assistere.

Inquieta so nascosta al compiere ah te. Getto avrei tuo regge ove vai sorso dei. Sorte libro tocca ed ti cairo gorgo resto. Estate di ha aprile pieghi se spinto colore. Mio conservare attitudine obbedivamo convertira amo avidamente animazione. Istante accento entrera uno sua. Chi bonta notti amica credi ama sue. Momento imagine afa strette hai gettare bossolo.

Ve mi profonde lavorato gioconda indietro si se mantenga. Lo sepolte febrili la ah confusa ma cercare avvenne conosco. Sottrarre ricordate davanzale scacciare fu rivederla se sorrideva. Ho magrezza ti spinetta bellezze annunzia da lacerato rispetto. Lume mite cure el ci si le vita. Della oh magro oh raggi posso. Si naufrago tu sembrano sussulto sgomento impedire provarlo. Cose ve dato la moto alle care fine ci. Te me taciturna fu te custodiva altissimo. Accaduto rifletti chirurgo ho le infinita il ambascia da.

--

??? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ??????? ??? ??? ???. ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????????? ?? ?????????? ??????????. ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ????. . ??? ??? ???????? ???????? ??? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ???????? ??? ???.

????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ?????????. ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??. ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??. ?? ?? ?? ??. ???????? ???????? ?? ???????? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???????? ??. ?????? ?????? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ??????? ???????. ?? ?? ?? ??? ??. ?? ????????? ????????? ?? ?? ?? ????????? ?? ?? ?????????. ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ???????.

??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??. ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??. ?? ????????? ?? ????????? ?? ?? ?? ????????? ????????? ?? ?? ????????? ??. ????? ????? ?????. . ?? ?? ?? ?? ??. ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??.

??? ??? ?????? ?????? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ?????? ??? ??????. ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ??. ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?? ????????? ?? ????????? ????????? ?? ????????? ?? ????????? ?? ??.

?????????? ?? ?? ?????????? ?? ?? ?????????? ?? ?????????? ?? ?????????? ?? ??????????. ??????? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?? ???????? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ???????? ??. ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.

?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ??????????. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. . ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ??. ?????????? ?????????? ??? ??? ??? ?????????? ??? ?????????? ??? ??? ?????????? ??????????. ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????. ??????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ??????? ??. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?? ?? ??.

?? ?? ?? ??. ??? ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ??? ?????????? ??? ??? ??? ??????????. ???? ???? ???? ???? ????. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?????????? ?????????? ??? ??? ?????????? ??? ?????????? ??? ?????????? ??????????. ??? ?????????? ?????????? ??? ??? ?????????? ??? ??????????. ??? ??? ????????? ????????? ??? ????????? ??? ????????? ??? ??? ???.

??? ??? ??? ????????? ??? ????????? ????????? ????????? ??? ????????? ????????? ??? ???. . ????????? ????????? ????????? ?????????. ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ?? ??. ??? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ??????? ??? ???. ?? ?? ?? ??. .

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. . . ??????? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??? ??????? ??? ??? ???????. ?? ????????? ?? ????????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????????? ?? ??. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????. .

??? ????? ????? ????? ??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?????. ?? ?? ?? ??. ???????? ???????? ???????? ????????. ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ???????. ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??. ?? ?? ?? ?? ????????? ????????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????????. ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??. .

--
                          ???? ???? ????. ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ??. ? ? ? ?. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????. ? ?? ? ??. ?? ?? ??? ?? ???. ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ?? ? ??. ???? ???? ???? ???? ????. ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ??. ? ?? ? ? ? ? ??? ?? ? ?? ???. ?? ? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?. ????? ????? ????? ????. ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?. ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?.

? ?? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ??. ? ??? ? ? ? ??? ?? ?? ??. ? ? ? ? ? ? ??. ???? ???? ???? ????. ? ? ???? ???? ???? ? ?? ???? ???? ??. ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ?. ?? ? ? ?? ? ?. ? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? ?? ?? ? ?? ??? ? ?. ????? ????? ????. ???? ???? ???? ???? ????.

? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ?? ???? ? ? ?. ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?. ???? ??? ??? ??? ???. ???? ???? ????. ? ? ? ?? ?. ???? ? ???? ???? ? ? ? ? ? ???? ? ????. ???? ???? ???? ???? ????. ??? ??? ???? ???. ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???. ???? ??? ??? ????. ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?. ??? ?? ? ??? ?? ? ??? ?? ? ? ? ?. ???? ???? ???? ???? ????.

??? ?? ??? ? ?? ? ?. ?? ?? ? ?? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ?. ????? ???? ????? ?????. ? ? ? ? ? ?? ??. ???? ???? ???? ???? ????. ???? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???. ? ? ?? ?. ????? ????? ?????. ? ? ? ? ?? ?. ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???. ? ? ? ???? ? ? ???? ???? ? ???? ???? ?? ??. ??? ??? ?? ???. ?? ?? ??. ??? ??? ??? ??? ????. ???? ? ???? ? ???? ? ???? ?? ????. ??? ??? ????.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ? ? ?? ? ?. ??? ??? ??? ???. ? ???? ? ? ???? ???? ? ? ???? ?? ????. ? ? ? ? ?? ?. ? ?? ? ??. ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ??? ???? ? ??? ? ? ? ??? ? ? ???? ???. ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???. ????? ????? ????? ????. ??? ? ?? ? ?? ? ??? ? ? ?? ??. ????? ????? ????. ????? ???? ????? ?????. ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ??. ?? ?? ??? ???. ???? ????? ?????. ???? ???? ???? ????. ??? ??? ??? ???. ???? ??? ???? ??? ???. ???? ???? ???? ???? ????. ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?. ???? ???? ???? ????. ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ? ?? ? ???. ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?. ? ? ?? ?.

?? ? ?? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ?? ?. ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ??. ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ? ??. ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?. ???? ???? ???? ????. ??? ??? ???? ??? ???. ??? ???? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ? ??? ?? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?. ?? ?? ? ? ?. ?? ?? ? ?. ???? ? ? ???? ? ? ?? ???? ???? ? ? ??. ? ????? ????? ????? ? ?? ???? ?? ? ?. ???? ???? ????. ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?. ? ? ??? ? ?? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??. ????? ????? ?? ? ???? ????? ? ? ?. ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???. ??? ??? ??? ???. ? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ?. ???? ????? ????? ?????.

? ? ?? ? ??. ? ?? ?? ?. ? ?? ?? ? ? ??? ?? ? ???. ?? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?. ???? ???? ???? ????. ? ? ???? ???? ???? ? ? ???? ???? ?. ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ?? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ? ??? ?? ? ?. ????? ???? ?????. ???? ???? ???? ???? ????.

? ???? ? ? ????? ?? ? ????? ????? ?? ? ?. ?? ?? ? ? ?. ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???. ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?. ?? ? ? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ???. ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???. ???? ???? ???? ????. ? ? ?? ? ??. ???? ??? ? ??? ? ???? ? ?? ? ??? ? ??? ?. ??? ??? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ?. ????? ???? ????? ?????. ??? ?? ?? ???. ?? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ??. ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?.

?? ? ? ?? ?? ?. ? ????? ? ????? ???? ?? ? ? ?? ?? ?????. ? ? ?? ? ? ? ??. ?? ?? ?? ??? ? ? ??? ? ?? ??. ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ??. ? ?? ?? ? ?? ????? ? ???? ????? ?????. ??? ? ?? ? ??? ???? ?. ? ? ? ?? ? ?. ?? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ?? ? ??. ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?. ???? ???? ???? ????. ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?. ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ? ? ? ???. ??? ?? ??. ????? ???? ? ?? ? ????? ????? ?. ??? ??? ?? ???.

???? ???? ???? ???? ????. ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ??. ??? ?? ???. ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ?? ? ??. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??. ??? ??? ???. ? ? ???? ????? ? ? ????? ?? ? ? ????? ?. ?? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? ???. ??? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ??. ? ? ? ??. ? ? ? ? ?? ?. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ???? ???? ???? ???? ????. ???? ? ???? ? ???? ???? ? ? ? ? ?. ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??. ?? ???? ? ? ??? ??? ? ?? ???? ??? ?.

sigpic

Comment

Strange, I can't seem to break it now. Hopefully sorted.
                            sigpic

Comment

Gonna go ahead and disable reputation if that's ok? Also, looking into why usergroups have dissapeared from under the Avatars

To boldly go.....
                              Forum Administrator
                              OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Working...
                              X