This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orals report thread?

Hi all, In the run up to my Orals I found the previous Orals reports of the OC community to be a very useful revision tool and get a feel of how exams are conducted in different centres. Just a suggestion but I was wondering about the possibility of creating a separate thread for them all and putting them all in one place?

Thanks for the suggestion, will sort something out, possibly an oral report forum.
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at christopher.doyle@officercadet.com.

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Maybe it's worth having them as article sections?
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Done as suggested for Deck and Engine - thanks for your suggestion.
        “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

– Mark Twain
        myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Working...
        X