Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMT Sponsorships

Done my interview with CMT, got an email about them waiting for "confirmed recruitment requirements" can anyone elaborate on what that means is it academic requirements for cadets or just how many that particular sponsor companies needs?

Also in the email it says my details are being kept on file until Sept 14, does that mean that I did okay in the interview and I am just on standby for any spare spaces after everyone who has better qualifications and points they got at the interview or does everyone who passes the interview get the same letter about being kept on file?

Cheers

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Done my interview with CMT, got an email about them waiting for "confirmed recruitment requirements" can anyone elaborate on what that means is it academic requirements for cadets or just how many that particular sponsor companies needs?

Also in the email it says my details are being kept on file until Sept 14, does that mean that I did okay in the interview and I am just on standby for any spare spaces after everyone who has better qualifications and points they got at the interview or does everyone who passes the interview get the same letter about being kept on file?

Cheers
    Basically the government provides the funding for the course under the smart Scheme so Clyde are waiting to find out how many places will be available on the course. Yeh your interview must have went well but you still haven't been offered a place.

Comment

Ah Still hope for me then

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Ah Still hope for me then
        A couple of us are confirmed on the sept 14 intake as we couldnt get on the Jan/Feb one

They may take their time in getting back to you like Jonathan says, all you can do is play the waiting game I'm afraid
        Dont just dream, Go and do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboy14 View Post
          A couple of us are confirmed on the sept 14 intake as we couldnt get on the Jan/Feb one

They may take their time in getting back to you like Jonathan says, all you can do is play the waiting game I'm afraid
          Cheers hopefully the time flys in, so could it right up until July/August time I may need to wait to see if I have a sponsor ?

Comment

You should hopefully know if clyde will be accepting you. However they won't tell you which company your with until you get to the college

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
            Dont just dream, Go and do it!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x
            Working...
            X