•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dannyboy14
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've applied to trinity house, carnival, Claude marine training and princess cruises. I've has Some replies saying we are going throught the process but how long does that usually take ??
    I cant speak for most companies, however with Clyde I can. you will likely hear back from clyde after the 24th of this month. It says on their website if you want to be considered for their Sept 14 intake then apply after the 24th of Feb. Ive just been accepted for Sept 14 at Fleetwood

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sponsoring companies

I've applied to trinity house, carnival, Claude marine training and princess cruises. I've has Some replies saying we are going throught the process but how long does that usually take ??

Leave a comment:

• HarmlessWeasel
    replied
    That depends on who you sent them to really. Who did you apply to?

Just be aware that if you don't hear from a company then that's their way of saying no. Having said that, I got replies and interview offers from an oil company and a management company in late April last year after applying in November.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Application period

Application period

So, I sent my applications to sponsoring companies two weeks ago. I am now concerned for the little replies I have received; so my question is how long must I wait to hear whether I get an interview or not? Thanks guys
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X