Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared bathrooms?

Sorry this question drifts of the subject, but in fleetwood do they have shared male/female bathrooms, showers? I'm just wondering as I feel a little uncomfortable if I have to share bathroom/showers with boys (sorry boys don't mean to be nasty) thanks

Post moved to new thread

When I was there the girls got put in a section together so they only had to share facilities with the other girls in that section. The halls has been re-furbed since then so things may have changed.....

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Thank you for your help

Comment

Odd, when I was at Uni the facilities were shared between males and females and it was done. Doors on all showers and toilets obviously, it just wasn't an issue.
        'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans'

Comment

Given the young age of some cadets, it's probably a good idea to keep bathroom facilities separate....

Size4riggerboots

Comment

What's age got to do with it? We were barely 18 at uni and it was fine.
            'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans'

Comment

Barely 18 is very different to barely 16. Yes its only 2 years, but a lot of growing up is done in that time.

Size4riggerboots

Comment

Yeah uni is a lot more relaxed than the colleges. Most of the colleges have curfews and stuff for under 18s etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x
                Working...
                X