Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing colleges

I am a phase 3 cadet and not enjoying my time at the particular college I am at, i am enjoying the content just wish i could change to an alternative college. Most probably a very silly question but has anyone changed colleges at all? Or now how difficult it would be to do?

Honestly i don't think you have a chance, although the end result is the same each college will teach the subjects in different ways / order and at this stage you would strugle to make the move and still get it all. On the plus side your half way through the phase (assuming a september start) and by the end of this one you will be only back at college for a short while. Work out what it is you don't like and then see if you can improve it, as even if you did move what would make another college better?
    you can take it with a pinch of salt, but i prefer it with a nip of whisky

Comment

Somebody at our college moved up from Warsash as he didn't like it or something. I forget the details and everybody, including our CTO just thought he should either try to sort it with the college or suck it up as it isn't for that long. I think his dad had some pal in the company though so unless you have that or a seriously valid reason for moving college I think it is unlikely.

Comment

I have seen it happen a few times and I think you will need a good reason, the knowledge that you will probably drop out for at least 6 months (due to term times aligning etc) also to note that colleges do things in slightly different orders (so you may miss out on a subject matter or end up doing a subject twice) someone I knew missed a bit of Stability due to this.

Hope the above helps
        Pilotage - It's just a controlled allision

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
        x
        x
        Working...
        X