Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Handy

Hello, I just started college in August and found out my company is Four Handy, I know all their ships are bulk carriers and built in the last 7 or so years, was just wondering if anyone has worked on their ships?If so what are they like as a company?and life on board?

Originally posted by Matthew93 View Post
    Hello, I just started college in August and found out my company is Four Handy, I know all their ships are bulk carriers and built in the last 7 or so years, was just wondering if anyone has worked on their ships?If so what are they like as a company?and life on board?
    Fresh Meat....
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

* reaches over and takes the jar of vaseline off Guinnessman, hands him a tissue to wipe the dribble off his chin and moves him slowly towards the door*

Matthew, walk backwards slowly away from Guinnessman, do not make any sudden movement, or sound, and find someone else to help you. Trust me you will be better off getting help elsewhere.....
      "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.
      "Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchorder View Post
        * reaches over and takes the jar of vaseline off Guinnessman, hands him a tissue to wipe the dribble off his chin and moves him slowly towards the door*

Matthew, walk backwards slowly away from Guinnessman, do not make any sudden movement, or sound, and find someone else to help you. Trust me you will be better off getting help elsewhere.....
        Doubtful, highly doubtful!

And give me my Vaseline back!

On a slightly more serious note, yes I do know them and their ships. As a company I've no idea, but you will most likely be dealing with their ship's managers, not them themselves.
        I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Hmmm Vaseline don't like were this is heading..
          Thanks though, thought it might of been a long shot if anyone has worked on their ships before, just need to wait and see how it goes next year then.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X