This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining the military reserves

Hi. I was just wondering if anybody could tell me about the feasibility of joining a military reservist unit whilst working in the MN (bearing in mind the unconventional work pattern). I know that the RNR accept MN Officers but I was wondering about other branches such as the RMR and the TA? All of them list time commitments as being 'X' number of days per year and in training there are set weekends you must attend. Do they make special concessions to people in similar careers to the MN whereby there may be periods where they are available full time but not at all during other times? I know I should ask my AFCO but I don't want to jeopardise an application I already have. Thanks

Hi and welcome to Officer Cadet.

I would like to take this opportunity to draw your attention to the "Guidelines for Anonymous posts" ( located: http://www.officercadet.com/showthre...rum-Guidelines )... as your post doesn't fit into one of these categories we encourage you to register and continue this discussion in one of our other forums.
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Working...
    X