X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smart funding-clyde marine training letter

hi
    i was just wondering since smart funding review has been done how long do you guys think its gonna be before we hear from sponsoring campanies?
    i had one of those provisional letters from cmt saying i was kind of candidate they were looking for but since the merchant navy training under review they cant make any firm offer i am sure there is other people with the same kind of letter did anyone got any reply / firm offer yet?accordoing to dft bussiness as usual till 2015 right? i know some unis raising tutions fees but do you think its gonna effect the way they choose cadets in future?any thougths anyone

Call Clyde Marine and ask. They are quite approachable, and it is always good to show willing. (Although beware the fine line between 'shows willing' and 'pain in the arse')
    Linkedin

Comment

I'd hold off calling for now and wait a week or two. The news only came out not so long ago and they're still interviewing so give them a little time...
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

I was in a similar position as regards having an offer waiting to be confirmed because of funding. The company were pretty quick to confirm the offer after the news about SMarT but I guess Clyde have a lot more people to deal with being a big organisation and it might take longer. I'm sure they'll be in touch asap.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
        x
        x
        Working...
        X