Here in fact

http://antijanner.wordpress.com/2011...o-take-to-sea/
    Cheers and ta

S

I wear my purple with pride
    http://www.antijanner.wordpress.com
    http://www.twitter.com/antijanner

Comment

The first trip, you'll almost certainly take too much. But after that you'll realise, most of the stuff you don't need. You also don't need a fancy wardrobe. Something worth noting is that combat trousers weigh much less then jeans, and wash/dry quicker.

Comment

is sun cream necessary?, what about own safety boots?

Comment

Originally posted by EFC92 View Post
          is sun cream necessary?
          In the north sea - no... But if your likely to be somewhere sunny yes - the water reflects the sun thus you will burn very quickly even if it's cold! I managed to get sunburnt in Antarctica where temp never made it above 10!
          ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
          myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Another thing if you like it... Orange Squash because I didn't find it ANYWHERE when I was away...
            Engine Cadet | Phase 5 @ Warsash Maritime Academy

Comment

Originally posted by jc173 View Post
              Another thing if you like it... Orange Squash because I didn't find it ANYWHERE when I was away...
              I would think twice before packing a litre (or more) of sticky smelly liquid in your suitcase if you have to fly anywahere.
              Go out, do stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Clanky View Post
                I would think twice before packing a litre (or more) of sticky smelly liquid in your suitcase if you have to fly anywahere.
                When I go out in the field anything like that (juice, talc, chilli sauce etc) gets wrapped up in resealable bags. They're about 3 quid for sixty and well worth it.
                Last edited by Ducki52; 1 January 2012, 05:36 PM. Reason: mong spelling
                "Crazy like wild wolves threatened by fire, send them all to the bottom of the sea."

Comment

Originally posted by Clanky View Post
                  Make sure it's pretty well packed?
                  Engine Cadet | Phase 5 @ Warsash Maritime Academy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
                  x
                  x
                  Working...
                  X