Hey, currently first phase deck officer in Glasgow. Stay in halls of residence. And have been thinking of switching college as I'm not liking it here. Is it unheard of to switch colleges? Either mid phase or Inbetween phases?

I don't want to bring it up to my training officer until I'm certain I want to go. And if it can be done how do I go about it?