Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION* Anonymous Forum Guidelines - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *IMPORTANT INFORMATION* Anonymous Forum Guidelines - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

A few simple guidelines for posting in the anonymous forum:
    • You may post in this forum when logged out.
    • All posts made in this way will be reviewed by a moderator.
    • The moderator may approve or decline these posts.
    • If you post while logged in, your post will show up immediately as usual. It will not be anonymous.
    • This forum is for sensitive questions only.
    • If a non-sensitive question is posted, where there is no reason to remain completely anonymous, it will be declined. Please register or log in and post in the appropriate forum.
    • Administrators and moderators are able to see the IP address of the source computer for each post.
    • Because of this, administrators and moderators are able to match anonymous posts with registered users.
    • This information is strictly confidential and not shared.

Thanks for reading and happy posting!
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at christopher.doyle@officercadet.com.

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Working...
X