Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekends at college - home?

I start a Warsash in September, but I was wondering if you are allowed to go home of a weekend once or twice during the term? Do you have to request time to go, or can you just go on the Friday evening and come back on the Sunday night?

I live in up north, so would have to fly there and back. Would my company or the college have anything to say about me flying home for a weekend during phase 1?

Thanks guys

I posted a reply earlier, but it got lost in the house move

Your weekedns are your own, so long as they dont impact your college time (late / early arrival etc)
    Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
    Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
    No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Yeah I will be in glasgow alot of weekends but studying in south shields
      Be what you want to be not what other people tell you to be
      Adapt and over come
      Careers At Sea Ambassador

Comment

At Warsash the policy (last i checked) is you're free to come and go at weekends as you please. Except for under 18s, the college has duty of care over them and you will need to remain on site.
        Otherwise go nuts =]

To boldly go.....
        Forum Administrator
        OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Randomist has it right. So long as your an adult up to you what you do at the weekend.
          Wise man says.... " Enough with the stupid questions "

Comment

Warsash will let you leave and do what you like, so long as your parents agree to it and sign a waiver of some description.
            I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
            x
            x
            Working...
            X