This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Freeloading the anonymous forum for business tips? Classy.

Join the community, this is section is for sensitive questions for seafarers and future seafarers.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I saw somthing on linkedin where some maritime body was offering a £10k prize to people who come up with a great idea they could implement, I hope this isn't people looking for other peoples ideas to submit as their own...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Obviously a bit dependant on the original design of the vessel and they may already be, but similar to the Wagenborgs W2W vessels perhaps having them certified as ERRVs so O&G clients won't also require an ERRV to be on site.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Additional Services for offshore vessels

Additional Services for offshore vessels

Hi all,

i work for a maritime company that deals with offshore stuff - O&G / Ren - O & M.

Trying to brain storm what additional services a ship owner could provide to the client.

For a bit of context, the vessels we own are W2W DP2 hotel standard with D/c's.

Something we came up with was the provision of a Pressure Washing service to get marine growth off the structures. Any one else got other examples of potential additional services we could supply?
Working...
X