X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agibbs98
    replied
    Easy, and you get help along the way obviously.

The hard part is spending months away from home with Chinese sailors, Chinese food and limited Wi-fi learning to become a good sailor!

Leave a comment:

• georgeGheal
    replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Hi. I am due to start a three year HNC deck cadet course in September and wondering how hard others have found it. For reference I am currently doing a L3 BTEC at college and the more information I can get about this course is better. Any information regarding your own personal information would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi,
    I am currently in phase 5 cadet at Fleetwood. Phase 1 at Fleetwood is level 3 so not that hard, Preety much the same as your doing now. Were as the HNC is a step up but not that much of one if your willing to put the work in. When you get to phase 5 and SQA that when the hard work needed.

Leave a comment:

• Chine
    replied
    Hi,

Can’t comment on the deck department but I’m currently in phase 4 doing an HNC in engineering and it’s really not difficult. When you begin phase 1 you really get taught everything from the ground up so don’t be too worried!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic How hard is a Deck cadet HNC?

How hard is a Deck cadet HNC?

Hi. I am due to start a three year HNC deck cadet course in September and wondering how hard others have found it. For reference I am currently doing a L3 BTEC at college and the more information I can get about this course is better. Any information regarding your own personal information would be greatly appreciated.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X