No announcement yet.

The Yacht Salary Thread

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yacht Salary Thread

I'm interested in finding out what the salaries people are getting on yachts. Please can you state your rank, salary and rotation. optional: please state how you find it.

Thanks

80m

5 on/1 off, Payed 13 months, euro.

ChE: 13,000
    2E: 7,500
    3E (unlicensed): 4,250

Comment

10 years ago I was earning Euro 8000 per month for a 2:1 rotation on an 80m yacht as Chief Mate and the same money as 2/O on a 124m yacht. I have a feeling conditions haven't risen very much since then.
      Of courses bonuses or charter gratuities cane make a big difference.

Comment

done a few different jobs last couple of years. ticket EOOW

2nd eng 50m s/y €5000 5 weeks leave
        2nd eng 50m m/y €4000 6 weeks leave
        3rd eng 100m+ €4500 2:1 rotatio

Comment

116m
          3/O, relief 2nd
          4:2
          $4500

Pretty high profile big blue cargo ship with a yacht bolted on top. Amazing family to work for and a really good, if insanely busy, lifestyle onboard, but the downside is no tips and relatively low pay as far as the rest of the industry goes. Regularly pulling 18 hour days when guests on.
          Superyacht OOW
          SSTG Cadet 2015-2017
          Ex Royal Navy Navigator.

Comment

What if some body has worked on a tanker for cadet ship and just received my ticket. PS I have an Indian passpor
            is it possible, and I f so how ?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              What if some body has worked on a tanker for cadet ship and just received my ticket. PS I have an Indian passpor
              is it possible, and I f so how ?
              Possibly, but quite frankly this is one sector the maritime industry where political correctness doesn't exist. Primarily white western male young and trim officers and deck hands with white female stewardesses, with some exceptions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x
              Working...
              X