No announcement yet.

X-Press feeder cadets

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Press feeder cadets

Does anyone have any information on the company X-Press feeder and how they are for sponsoring and employing engineering cadets ?

I believe their cadetships are ran by VShips and recruitment officer is usually on this forum posting.

https://www.x-pressfeeders.com/

Comment

Hi, I am a phase one cadet with X-Press. I have found them to be an excellent company to be with so far. The managant appear to have a genuine interest in the cadet program and are open to offering Jobs at the end. They do try and emphasie they want us to go into managment positions but they make it clear there is no pressure. I went to Southampton to meet with the Fleet Director and former CEO and Phase 5 Cadets. I believe this is almost unheard of. You also have the benefit of being a V.Ships cadet which I think has the best support for cadets. Hope this helps

Comment

V Ships offer lots of support for their cadets but at the end of the day focus on tonnage tax companies and for the most part their companies don't offer jobs. Just have a look at their website and lots of jobs specify nationalities and - shocker - British aint one of them.

They do have a better support system than most though and the Cadet Training Team seem to be more involved than other large companies.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback above. lovely to see you value our support. just to the last comment. 6 out of 8 clients offer jobs to cadets that have done extremely well. the other two, we offer full support to assist them find jobs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X