Danish Medical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danish Medical

I have an appointment tomorrow for a danish medical with a very uncertain sounding doctor. Just wondering if anyone has had the medical and my understanding of it is correct. As far as I can see the doctor does his bit, signs the form, and then on joining a danish flag ship you give the form to the master, who will issue the medical certificate?

Any takers?

Yup that's it
    Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
    Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
    No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Ok cheers, just thought I would check as it seems a bit of an erse over tit way of doing it but that's fine!

Comment

I had to send the form to the Danish Maritime Authority who issued me with a temporary Danish CoC equivalent immediately and then my full Danish CoC arrived about a month later.
        They told me I was gullible and I believed them.

https://twitter.com/ASFrance

Instagram: ASFrance

Comment

The issuing of the CeC depends on your companies way of doing stuff, mine does everything and I just rock up and the old man issues the medical cert, I think it has to do with privacy and such, but don't quote me.

Also for senior officers you need to do the 3 day paragraph 16 health and safety course and 1 day legislation course, but they are OK and pleasant enough, having just done mine last week
          Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
          Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
          No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

I thought a Danish medical was just like a regular ENG1 but with tasty breakfast pastry

Comment

Working...
            X