Chart 5011 canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart 5011 canceled

Apparently chart 5011 is canceled without a replacement. Has anyone else seen this or have kelvin Hughes ****ed up?

That should make RYA courses interesting too then.

Comment

I hope not. How else am I supposed to know Sn is not a sea bed made of snails?!?

Comment

I believe it's beeing combined with another publication including the ECDIS symbology since we're moving to fully paperless soon (if your not already).
        ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
        myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Anymore on this?

Comment

Most ships are heading towards the E version or are totally paperless now anyway.

Comment

Admiralty are going through some big changes and adapting to the times, eventually the only paper charts they will focus on are very detailed overview approach/port charts for major ports.

Comment

Working...
              X