Survey on Maritime Safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey on Maritime Safety

My organization, the Finnish Geodetic Institute, is coordinating a maritime research project called ESABALT. Its aim is to enhance maritime safety through increased situational awareness. We are conducting a user survey to receive feedback related to our project. I would be grateful if you take a few moments to fill out the survey. It can be found from the following link:

http://bit.ly/esabaltsurvey

The survey will be open until Sunday, 8th of June. Your input to our project is highly valued and will be kept confidential. As a small token of our appreciation, we will raffle off a Suunto M5 GPS Sports Watch to all who wish to participate in the raffle.

Thank you, and if you have any questions about our project or the survey, please don?t hesitate to contact me directly.

Best wishes,

Rob Guinness
    Finnish Geodetic Institute

Did anyone receive any kind of error or problems with filling out the survey? I have received one report of the survey stopping to work midway through. If anyone else experiences such problems, please inform me, so I can try to fix the problem.

Thanks!

Rob Guinness

Comment

Worked OK for me on an android phone.
      Go out, do stuff

Comment

Worked ok for me on Chrome

Comment

was fine for me on firefox

Comment

I guess I am just bored filling in surveys for people who do not contribute anything to the forum...
            Cruise ship Captain with experience on-board Passenger Vessels ranging from 5500-150000 GRT.

Comment

I tend to look at whether or not the poster contributes to the forum as well as whether or not the survey may actually contribute something to the industry. I started off thinking that the latter may be the case.
              Go out, do stuff

Comment

Working...
              X