NAVIGATOR GRACE, Whats it like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAVIGATOR GRACE, Whats it like?

A mate of mine is about to join this ship.

Anyone had any experience on this ships? If so...

Any brits?

Routes?

Facilities on board?

Cheers!

I was on a sistership

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably no birts. No internet decent gym though.

Comment

What was the sister ship like can i ask?

Comment

Decent gym. Officers and crew from all over no birts. But I found them all knowledgeable and friendly. Internet is being rolled out across navigator g class ships so just your luck if grace has Internet yet. Cabin was best I've had so far good size, day bed big enough to lie on, massive desk, fridge.

Comment

I've recently signed off her sister ship (Navigator Gusto). Good ship. I was of course the only British on board but that wasn't a surprise...my fellow officers were nice guys, all spoke great English. I know the chief and 3rd mate that are on the Grace at the moment, both of them are great guys and the chief will answer any questions you may have! She's on a busy route at the moment trading between Venezuela and Aruba therefore there will be a lot of pilotage experience and cargo ops! None of the 6 'g' class vessels of Navigator Gas have internet on board (found that one out when I was laughed at for asking for the wifi password!) however all of the fleet should have internet on board by the end of the year :-) If you want to know more just drop me a pm!
            The bird is the word

Comment

Alright cool!

Thanks very much, my friend is joining this ship soon and was wondering what it was like. I shall pass these messages on!

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
              X