Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to share your pictures/videos or doing something interesting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to share your pictures/videos or doing something interesting?

Hi all,

As I'm sure you know, we have reasonably well-followed Facebook and Twitter accounts. (If not, please please please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter)

Sometimes it can be a bit of a challenge finding cool and interesting things to share. And the really interesting things that get a bit of viral attention can bring a lot of new likes/follows and forum members. That translates into a happy, healthy forum. There's no doubt that we're a happy, healthy forum at the moment, but I want to make sure we stay that way and keep growing.

So if you have anything you'd be happy for us to share on social media, particularly interesting pictures, please let me know. You can post here, PM me, message me on FB, tweet me or email me (see below). I can share things anonymously or with a credit to you. If you have a blog/Flickr account or any of these new fangled jobbies (Instawhatsit) we can link to that too. Also, if you have any industry news that you think might be of interest, or if you're doing something interesting like some research/charity fundraising then let me know!

Also, any interesting videos/pictures you find from around the internet!

We already have some great pictures on the OC Flickr account and I've spoken to some of you for permission to use them, but we'd appreciate any new submissions. Have your stuff seen by thousands!

Thanks!

Chris
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

There may also be the chance, sometime in the near future, of a photo competition as well....

Watch this space.
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Still working on the photos, but am getting them up on flickr slowly! Also, the blog, which I do post links to here when I do a new one, but in case you missed it.... http://size4riggerboots.wordpress.com/

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Working...
      X