• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC 2 0830pm tonight (15th Feb): Sea City

Just had this brought to my attention... Think I'll have a watch

Sea City
    Season 1 Episode 1 of 3
    New series. Behind the scenes of the Port of Southampton, as cruise company P&O gathers its entire fleet of seven ships for a review by Princess Anne, which proves a testing time for the staff. Cameras also record the work of the Rev Roger Stone, who looks after seafarers' welfare, and one of the few women stevedores as she carries out the job of loading luxury cars
    Read more at http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?...LTt0wiUzh0p.99

You could always iPlayer it too!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Heaven forbid they drop the cake
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Oh, is CD in it because I did see pics of him meeting Princess Anne....
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

I didn't see him....

Size4riggerboots

Comment

Originally posted by size4riggerboots View Post
          I didn't see him....
          Then I think it's very unfair and that we should all complain, march upon and riot in front of the BBC for it...

Comment

Someone thinks they saw me but I'm not convinced. Shame. Here I am meeting her, to satisfy you all:

529387_10151263686048047_1660897446_n.jpg

I trust your day has now been made.

sigpic
            Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieDelta View Post
              Someone thinks they saw me but I'm not convinced. Shame. Here I am meeting her, to satisfy you all:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]300[/ATTACH]

I trust your day has now been made.

Nah, I still want to go rioting....

Comment

Me too! I'm properly in the mood for smashing somone's head in right now... you think I'm joking, but you forget I've been talking to my pregnant sister.....

Size4riggerboots

Comment

It was also on tonight (focusing on Container Terminal) - I missed it though...
                  ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
                  myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

All 3 episodes of Sea City are on BBC2 (Scotland - I guess its on everywhere though) at 1500 today for those interested / missed it - episode 2 following Southampton pilots sounds interesting...

? Mark Twain

Comment

Was a pretty good wee series IMO. Enjoyed the container one with the stolen cars piled up in the containers. I always wonder what is inside them so that was a bit eye opening.

Comment

Working...
                      X