Corinth Canal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corinth Canal

Corinth Canal is located to the west of Athens, providing a nice short cut for ships skinny enough to fit through it... I was lucky enough to be on Minerva which is the max width that can fit... went through a few times, but only thought to film it the last time!

?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Minerva has appeared in this month's Nautilus! Something about her being all brand spanking new and shiny and blah blah blah...
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

I like your videos alistairuk, but this one would look better in 480p if you have it
      Former TH cadet with experience of cruise ships, buoy tenders, research ships and oil tankers

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
        Minerva has appeared in this month's Nautilus! Something about her being all brand spanking new and shiny and blah blah blah...
        Yes, she had a lovely dry dock, looks nice (although a bit odd with all the new balconies) and she got new tenders

Originally posted by chris
        this one would look better in 480p if you have it
        Unfortunately I filmed it on a dodgy camera so this is about the best quality I could do
        ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
        myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

oh well
          Former TH cadet with experience of cruise ships, buoy tenders, research ships and oil tankers

Comment

Working...
          X