And in other news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And in other news...

Not a very good time for the cruise industry at all....

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16162796
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Read a different news report, apparently he was a jumper, had had a lover's tiff with his bf. Not much you can do about suicide cases.
    Linkedin

Comment

No, but the comments of "The ship should have done more" will inevitably raise the heads...
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

They jump overboard all the time - its only made a bigger than normal appearance in the news cause it's so soon after costa. Just look at the amount of "people overboard" from cruise ships last year - hardly any of them got a mention in the news.
        ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
        myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Wish half of our present lot would follow suit.
          Go out, do stuff

Comment

This is the intrinsic problem with having self-loading freight; the ordinary non-ambulatory stuff is best.
            '... English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't
            just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages
            down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for
            new vocabulary.' - James Davis Nicoll

Comment

Most containers have better conversational skills as well. Although they generally don't come with dancers to entertain them, hairdressers to pamper them, receptionists to listen to their woes, cabin stewardesses to make their beds for them and shop girls to take their money off them.
              Go out, do stuff

Comment

Working...
              X