No announcement yet.

Is Warsash done and dusted?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There inability to organize a piss up in a brewery is nothing new and certainly not something they can blame on the “new management team” even 12 years ago when I was doing my OOW we had lecturers not turn up, lecturers who had no idea what they were talking about and just general lack of any arrangement.

I also returned to do my Chief Mates 6 or 7 years ago now and boy was that a dumb decision on my part - they had got majorly worse - didn’t even have a course in place for us (first group of ex FD to do mates) - they just stuck us in with the other mates course that was running but had started 6 weeks earlier! Queue a bunch of complaints and they eventually arranged a 2 hours of orals prep a week for us instead of 6 hours a day of stability and weather! Icing on the cake had to be when it transpired that they had arranged the 2 weeks of short courses after the end of the actual course - despite implying it was included within the course time!

Needless to say I didn’t make the same mistake for masters - I no longer recommend Warsash to anyone - it’s the most expensive of them all and definitely the worst.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

– Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Originally posted by alistairuk View Post
      There inability to organize a piss up in a brewery is nothing new and certainly not something they can blame on the “new management team” even 12 years ago when I was doing my OOW we had lecturers not turn up, lecturers who had no idea what they were talking about and just general lack of any arrangement.
      Tbf I don't think this sort of thing is unique to Warsash. When I was a cadet at Glasgow it was the same and when I did my chief mates at Shields it was a similar story.

Comment

Working...
      X