Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform

Hello,
    Generally, do shipping companies supply uniform or do you have to purchase it yourself?
    I realise I'm asking lot's of questions, sorry if it irritates anyone, I just want to get as much information as I can.
    Thanks
    Joby

Originally posted by JMP View Post
    Hello,
    Generally, do shipping companies supply uniform or do you have to purchase it yourself?
    I realise I'm asking lot's of questions, sorry if it irritates anyone, I just want to get as much information as I can.
    Thanks
    Joby
    It is normally supplied by the company.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

– Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

This is the kind of thing you really don't need to be worrying about until you finish your A levels and get the ball rolling with interviews.

Your company will provide uniform one way or another - some order it for you, some give you an allowance, but either way they'll cover it.
      27//Officer Cadet//Phase Three//Warsash

My officer cadet blog - SeasboundBySummer.Tumblr.com

Comment

Seabound is right you don't need to be worrying about things like this yet but there's nothing wrong with finding out as much information as you can. Have you looked at the article section of the forum? There are some great bits of advice /info in there.

I remember being in my first year of A levels and being so eager to get going with a cadetship! Anyway, I spent a lot of time researching and looking into things. I guess if I could go back I would have put a bit more time and effort into my work as my A level results weren't great. Then again, that's easy to say now as they weren't really for me.

Time will fly by and you'll most likely soon be wondering where the 3 years of your cadetship went....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X