Observer trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observer trip

Hi all, after successful interviews with sstg and Boston putford, I have been told I will be going on a 2 week observer trip on the putford rover at the start of December! Safe to say I'm very excited! I am just wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect my trip to involve, and what essential things I should be taking with me. Anyone who has been on a trip with Boston putford would be great to hear from! Thanks!!

Originally posted by CadetHopeful View Post
    Hi all, after successful interviews with sstg and Boston putford, I have been told I will be going on a 2 week observer trip on the putford rover at the start of December! Safe to say I'm very excited! I am just wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect my trip to involve, and what essential things I should be taking with me. Anyone who has been on a trip with Boston putford would be great to hear from! Thanks!!
    You’ll either be on watch with one of the engineers or on days with the chief in the morning and the 3rd in the afternoon I’d imagine. Not sure what the crew are like but they always send observers on there so they’ll know what to do with you!

Bring the usual stuff, sure there’s plenty of topics on that already. Despite what the joining instructions say, towels are provided on board.

Comment

Originally posted by CadetHopeful View Post
      In a cadet with putfords now, one thing I would definitely recommend is a laptop and a hard drive with films ect on... Evenings will be very boring without!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X