Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice on other EU countries that accept UK Marine Certification for pursuance of Deck OOW unlimited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on other EU countries that accept UK Marine Certification for pursuance of Deck OOW unlimited

Good day Everyone,

Let me first seek the apology of all forum members on this particular topic as I understand the majority of seafarers have UK marine education and In the same vein I need the professional advice considering the volume of vastly experienced mariner in the forum who must have come across other serving marine officers from other countries.

Now to the purpose of this thread, I'm a deck cadet who followed the 1+1 MCA marine program ie First year in India and Second year in United Kingdom, on completion I was awarded a Higher National Diploma. I have completed my sea service as a cadet with the total accumulation of 14 months. Now to pursue my DOOW CoC in the UK is a bit challenging because I have been a self sponsored all throughout and my parents don't have the financial strength to complete my program.

I'm seeking all mariners advice on which European country accept the UK Marine Certificate for the issuance of a CoC that's relatively affordable and Cheap or better still if there's a sponsoring company in the UK that'll be interested in my case.

Thanks in Advance.

Capitano

Hi Not sure what you could do other than contact companies directly or ask your course provider for advice. On a side note why are Indian seafarers a attracted to getting UK COC's over Indian seems like a lot of expense and effort rather than just getting one in India.

Comment

Working...
    X