Cruise ship emerald princess lockdown alaska-fbi investigates womans death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise ship emerald princess lockdown alaska-fbi investigates womans death

Seem like an interesting one, i wonder if we will ever actually hear anymore about it.

https://humansatsea.com/2017/07/27/c...-womans-death/

The amount of cameras on cruise ships these days means that unless this was in an extremely obscure part of the ship, it should be on film

Comment

It's standard practice - your're required to notify the FBI as per U.S. Cruise Vessel Security and Safety Act (CVSSA) in the event of a death (natural or not) or pretty much any incident involving a US citizen onboard a cruise ship anywhere in the world, after which they usually turn up.
      “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

– Mark Twain
      myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Originally posted by PuttPutt View Post
        The amount of cameras on cruise ships these days means that unless this was in an extremely obscure part of the ship, it should be on film
        You'd be surprised. Plenty areas with no camera coverage in my experience.

Comment

Working...
        X