This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colour vision restriction engine

went for a colour test at a university i was told that i am able to bwcome an engineer but not watch but many sponcering companys have engineers on watch will i be able still become an engineer as i noticed that another engineer who is coloir vision problems has a sponcership with maersk i want to work with carnival will i be fit for any company as i am fit to work with cables.
    Phase 5 SPD engine cadet at city of Glasgow college. Doing a a combined motor and steam ticket.

You need to speak to an MCA approved ENG1 doctor to get a definitive answer. Also I'm not trying to be an arse but you don't need to post basically the same question in several different threads...

Comment

Do you mean that you are not fit for lookout duties? This is not the same thing as not fit for watchkeeping in the engineering context.

Comment

You can ask the question as many times as you like OP, the answer will be the same for each and every one of them...
        I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
          You can ask the question as many times as you like OP, the answer will be the same for each and every one of them...
          This ^^^, I have left http://www.officercadet.com/showthre...on-requirments open and closed the others, if you would like one of the others left open instead let me know
          Go out, do stuff

Comment

Working...
          X