NARAS Simulation Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NARAS Simulation Course

Anyone got any tips for the week long NARAS simulation course? Start it tomorrow and looks like it'll be pretty intense!
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Don't crash.

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Listen to what the instructor says, follow the colregs etc. You'd have to do something completely silly billy to fail.

Comment

Only one person failed when I did it and he was t-boned by another ship.

Don't do that and you'll be fine

To boldly go.....
        Forum Administrator
        OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieDelta View Post
          Anyone got any tips for the week long NARAS simulation course? Start it tomorrow and looks like it'll be pretty intense!
          I thought NARAS was the funnest of all the short courses (or a very narrow 2nd to Advanced Fire Fighting) - you'll have a great time!
          ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
          myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Working...
          X