Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Rfa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rfa

Apparently the Rfa have stopped their recruitment drive for now for OOW - they informed me they are only looking for chiefs and masters right now ? Does anyone know if this is true ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If they're saying so then I'm inclined to believe them.

Comment

They might be looking agsin when the new ships come one line..their 1 year late

Comment

The RFA is crawling with third officers both Deck and Engine. Its the senior positions they are short of. Not sure about an actual stoppage in recruitment. Best way to find out is to ring the recruiting phone line.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, they have stopped.

Comment

ok cheers guys !

Comment

Originally posted by Matt247 View Post
              They might be looking agsin when the new ships come one line..their 1 year late
              Only 1 year? They must be rushing the job...
              I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                Yes, they have stopped.
                As of a few months ago, and nothing seems to have changed. They're looking for people to go to the AIB in June 2017.

Comment

Still recruiting for cadets but not Third Officers. My understanding is that they are actively recruiting those with chief mates and masters tickets
                  'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans'

Comment

Working...
                  X