Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Is there anyone in the Manchester area that has some 3rd Officer epaulettes. I've been royalled ducked by Miller Rayner. Delivery was supposed to be today but they recalled it without telling me. Only just found out now and there's no way they'll reach me in time for 4am on Saturday.

I tried SM Bass earlier in the week but it was impossible to get hold of them and no one was in their office. Don't even know if they have any in stock

Can't you draw them on your shirt with crayons?
    io parlo morse

Comment

I'm not allowed crayons...

Comment

Clyde have them http://www.clydemarineuniforms.com/u...es.html?cat=10

Comment

All sorted. Thanks for all the helpful suggestions, especially Endure... Managed to get hold of SM Bass in the end.
          Turns out the courier decided to say I'd rejected the parcel even though they hadn't bothered to turn up at the door and they sent it back to Southampton.

Comment

Working...
          X