Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

CVs at Warsash Open day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVs at Warsash Open day

Is it worth taking CVs to the Warsash Open day in June?

Yes.
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Are there any company training officers on here that could say they would be happy to take CVs off propective cadets @ the open day?

Comment

Take some. The worst that can happen is that you have to carry them home again.
        io parlo morse

Comment

Originally posted by Matt247 View Post
          Are there any company training officers on here that could say they would be happy to take CVs off propective cadets @ the open day?
          I think if you do a search on open days and CV's you'll find people have taken them, mine did when he went. Some companies if it's quiet will look through them. Better when asked do you have a cv with you to be able to say yes.
          If nothing else you will have it all prepared just to send off.

Comment

As above, definitely take one. The point of the open day is not just so you can find out about the companies, it's for the training officers to meet prospective candidates as well

To boldly go.....
            Forum Administrator
            OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Working...
            X