Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress

So how is everyone doing? Bought all the bits on the lists? Anyone started packing yet?
    Forum Admin

Re: Progress

Still need to get the uniform :/

I have some money stashed away under my mattress for this stuff as well, just cant be asked at the moment to go out and buy it.

other needs:
    Fridge
    MP3 Player
    Laptop
    Camera
    Iron
    Some more items for my collection of self defence weapons for protection against room mate, and the odd land pirate.

FML :/

But hey, at least I have a kettle.

Comment

Thankfully I already have the uniform, although I am not sure whether they require the short or long sleeved shirts.

A fridge is a good idea, as I am taking one

You dont need to take an Iron, these are provided in a communal laundry.

Kettles are not allowed in rooms either
      Forum Admin

Comment

That's good news.

I'm going to buy both long and short sleeve just in case. Just checked the list, and I still need to get a lot of the general items like dividers.

I was also going to take a smile, but I'm a miserable git..

Comment

I ordered quite a bit the other week, boiler suits etc.. oh right! Best not forget the smile then :P
          Forum Admin

Comment

What's this list of which you speak?
            sigpic
            Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

You do not have a list?
              Forum Admin

Comment

All I;ve got is the maths bit because the Carnival contracts and joining bits are a teensy bit delayed.
                sigpic
                Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Comment

Its the uniform and equipment list matey!
                  Forum Admin

Comment

Share!
                    sigpic

Comment

You are lucky I have converted it into PDF format!
                      Forum Admin

Comment

Bah it's for engineering types lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, so take of the engineering equipment and its the same :P
                          Forum Admin

Comment

Theres a list compendium on the wiki now... girls, boys, deckies, enginies...
                            http://www.officercadet.org/pmwiki/p...asePackingList

I imagine with all these fridges, tvs and xboxes, there might be a need for a swap shop to spread all these electrical goods out amongst the crew!

I'm going to try hard to take as little as possible and just get anything that seems useful or necessary sent by post or mail order. The first week is time to suss out what you need and stock up before the games begin.
                            Emeritus Admin & Founding Member

Comment

Surely us deckies have our own bits?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X