Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warsash accomodation

Hi,
    For Clyde Marine cadets when applying for accommodation do we need to include ?150?, i'm confused as CMT are paying us but into our personal account
    Thanks

If your company is not paying your accommodation, you need to include the ?150 deposit with your form.

Keiran
    Anglo-Eastern Cadet sponsored by DAO Shipping. I also like steam engines.

Comment

I've applied for the accommodation at Warsash, But i have not heard anything back yet, do they contact you to let you know you have got accommodation, or do you find out when you arrive on the first day.

Many Thanks

Comment

Don't worry. There's plenty of room left...

io parlo morse

Comment

I've lived in worse places haha

Comment

Do we need to pay for following months up front?

Comment

You pay it monthly. Although if you wanted to pay up front I'm sure they'd be happy to take your money. I got an email back telling me they'd had my form and a space was reserved, and for further information on arrivals I should refer to my JIs

Comment

How long was it before you heard anything back regarding room reservations.

Comment

From memory, it was about two to three days, with an automated response immediately to acknowledge their receipt of my email. That said, I emailed in about some evidence for a student bank account and haven't heard back, that was around 3 weeks ago!!

Comment

I sent the Application in by Mail, do we have to do it online, if so is it on the Southampton Solent Uni Website address wee get through as an email.

Comment

It doesn't have to be online you can send it in by mail or print the form off, fill it in, scan it and send it via email

Comment

Thats good, i was getting worried as i havent heard anything back yet. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X