No announcement yet.

Warsash september 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have absolutely no clue. Freshers week?
    Pointy bit is the front, blunt bit is the back... Simples!

Will work for money/sea time.

Comment

I don't know where the 1st came from. I was looking on the website and it just said the Sunday before??????

Comment

on my paperwork it mentions the 1st but then on my training agreement it says the 8th confused! but sent off the majority of my paperwork back to anglo eastern today and just need to send of for the book thing with the cheque now but need passport photos first!
        H. Jackson Brown Jr. -- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Comment

Originally posted by Estevenson92 View Post
          on my paperwork it mentions the 1st but then on my training agreement it says the 8th confused! but sent off the majority of my paperwork back to anglo eastern today and just need to send of for the book thing with the cheque now but need passport photos first!
          The book thing!? The book thing!?
          I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Calm down GM, now if you want to get het up about someone not using the correct term for something, Chiefy said (on twitter) that he needed to check the Map to see where he'd get enough DoW to do summat.

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Warsash september 2014

Is subsea7 a good company to go with as a deck cadet had a look at their website seems to be heavily engineer involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Subsea 7 do offshore work, mainly construction, well maintenance and cable/pipelaying.

From what I've heard, and discussions I've had with people, they seem to be a very good and highly reputable company. Decent ships, good crew and good amenities aboard (apparently!).
                Pointy bit is the front, blunt bit is the back... Simples!

Will work for money/sea time.

Comment

umm yeah the book thing I cant remember what its called!! :/ seamans card and discharge book or something I was having a long day and brain is not on top form atm with a dissertation I dont wanna do haha!
                  H. Jackson Brown Jr. -- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Comment

I think we have a bit of a freshers week; team building, paintballing maybe? That's just the impression i've got from other posts. If not i'll be arriving a week early on my lonesome!

Comment

hey you wont be on your lonesome! i'm up for paintballing but already dreading the bruises post paintballing haha! :P

Comment

Hi, I'm starting at Warsash in September with Seatruck Ferries, on behalf of SSTG - never been so excited in my life
                        Join the Warsash Maritime Academy September 2014 Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarsashCadetsSept2014

Comment

"Freshers" week should be the week after your start date (i.e. the 8th). It'll be clearer when you get your joining instructions. Still loads of time, not much point getting worked up about planning your arrival just yet.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

There seems to be an overwhelming Subsea7 majority lol
                            Join the Warsash Maritime Academy September 2014 Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarsashCadetsSept2014

Comment

Originally posted by chudson
                              Looks like im Subsea7 at Warsash too.. haha
                              lol are you starting in September?

Comment

Well I can tell you I won't be!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X