Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining instructions

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew when the joining instructions are released for the Jan intake? i know there is no exact date and it varies year to year but should it be soon?...ish

Originally posted by Crawf121 View Post
    Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew when the joining instructions are released for the Jan intake? i know there is no exact date and it varies year to year but should it be soon?...ish
    Not sure if you've already started or not - but if this is your phase 1, they will be posted to you via your sponsor company (usually) some time end of November / December.

If you're already a cadet and this is your phase 3 or 5, then no idea, probably a month or two before your due back.
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Working...
    X