Bike Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Storage

I know that on the website it states the campus has "bicycle storage facilities" can anyone fill me in a bit more.. is it indoors? Secure? I've got a fairly nice bike and I'm not on having it pinched!

Not indoors, it's not a very nice area. All the fag butts get chucked down from the walkway.

Comment

Most people who owned nice bikes either left them at home or stored them in their cabins rooms.
      Forum Admin

Comment

Bike storage (assuming its not changed in the 2 years since I was there) is located in the "moat" / "trench" between the staff car park and Shackleton accommodation block - it has a little wooden gate - and racks for you to chain your bikes up - its not sheltered although its location probably avoids the worst of the weather.
        ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
        myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Theres also some bike racks round the side of AJ building

Comment

Yeah, forgot about them ^

Comment

Working...
              X