Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2019 Start

Hi,

I'm starting the Deck HND at Warsash in January. Would like to hear from anyone else who's going as well.

Cheers,

Jack

(We now have a Whatsapp group set up for January starters. PM me if you'd like to join!)

Meee!

Comment

I am also starting in Jan on the Deck HND.

Comment

Hello everybody,
        I'm starting at Warsash in January too through Clyde Marine Is anybody aware of the specific start date of the cadetship?
        Ana

Comment

Hi Ana, good to hear that you're also starting at Warsash!

The offer letter I received from Warsash listed the start date as the 28th January.

Best,

Jack

Comment

Hello everyone , hope your all doing well . I have secured a place at warsash academy and will be starting on 7th January 2019 as marine engineering officer , is there anything I am missing on or are there any group chats I could be added to .. thank you

Comment

Hi, I'm gonna be starting at Warsash in January too as a Deck Cadet!

Comment

Hi everyone! I’m also starting in January(deck). Is there anyone else who will be doing a foundation degree?

Comment

Hello. I'm doing the Foundation degree as a deck cadet. I'm so excited.

Comment

hi! im doing the foundation degree as a deck cadet in warsash too! glad to have found other people too !!

Comment

Working...
                    X