Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform

Hello. I had a read of the uniform post and got most of what I need to know there.

It seems the uniform pilot shirt and Epalette's ( spelling??), black trousers and shoes, black tie and a sweater.

Is this correct? Want to double check before I get anything.
    Wise man says.... " Enough with the stupid questions "

Re: Uniform

A long or short sleeved shirt with epaulettes (epaulettes supplied by company) black trousers, dress shoes, company /black tie are the minimum, you can have a blazer, NATO jumper, or simply put a jacket or coat on top of your shirt.
    Life at sea is a life for me

Comment

Your company should either supply you with uniform or tell you where to get it

To boldly go.....
      Forum Administrator
      OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Yes you are correct you are looking at:

Shirts - you will probably need long and short sleeved ones at some point, but as they tell you to wear a tie in college then that goes with the long sleeve.

A NATO jumper to go over the shirt.

Black trousers, two pairs for deckies, one for engineers,

Extras are socks and a black or company tie.

They do state that a Blazer is required also, but very few cadets wear these, and frankly they are not really necessary.
        Forum Admin

Comment

Hi,

Just want to clarify whether or not we have to wear uniform on the first day / freshers week?

I'm hearing different things off different people.

Thanks.

Comment

You are expected to wear uniform at all times in college between 9:00 - 17:00
            Forum Admin

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyC
              Just want to clarify whether or not we have to wear uniform on the first day / freshers week?
              If you guys stick to the usual program the first, second and forth days of freshers week yes you'll be in uniform.
              Third day is usually the trip into Southampton so normal clothes then and the fifth day is paintballing, thick normal clothes you don't mind getting trashed for that.

David Baker will usually tell you what the score is for the next day at morning muster (always fun for the January intake, it gets a bit chilly under that walkway and with a strong wind and rain you'll get soaked aswell )

Like 'The H' says uniform normally between 0900 and 1700 Mon-Fri if you're remaining on site and in sight.

Comment

Working...
              X