Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotel???????

hey guys and gals!!!!

I have got an interview comming up and was wondering about hotels around Warsash, does any of you know any cheap bnbs/hotels around this area???

Re: hotel???????

Did a spot of sailing down there a few years ago and supposedly the spinnaker? (at least i think that was the name) at swanwick bridge did a b&b. other than that maybe the travel lodge at the airport?
    "We're not pirates, We're preemptive nautical salvage experts"

Comment

Are you driving down?
      sigpic
      Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

no i am flying :/ thats why im trying to find one prittie close so i dont need to get a taxi or anything haha

Comment

I stayed in The Spinnaker in Swanwick it's only 10 mins by car to warsash and as a hotel it's fine and the price is reasonable. If your staying for 1 night I would recommend it.

Comment

The Spinnaker...

Is that the burj al arab knock off, i must say i have heard that it's quite nice.

Comment

There is a Premier Inn at Park Gate which is just as close as The Spinnaker and not amazingly far from Swanwick station.

Which airport you flying in to?

If Southampton then you may aswell get a room at the Premier Inn there and get a taxi to Warsash the next morning. Or hop on a train at the Airport Station to Southampton Central and use one of the many hotels in the city then get the bus into Warsash.

Comment

there is a b & b on the same road as warsash called the solent view which is only a 5 minute walk to WMA.

Comment

Working...
                X