Clear All

• University of Plymouth

Plymouth Cadets Assemble!

Re: University of Plymouth

Helloo

Comment

Greetings Everyone!

Let us know who you are, sponsoring company etc... and anything you want. We will all be happy to help anyone who has any questions about being a student on BSc (Hons) Marine Studies (Merchant Shipping) at Plymouth University!!

Comment

I'm not telling you who I am
        Cant trust you Essex boys

Comment

hahahaha!

Comment

Hello

Comment

I will be there in september!

Comment

Hi everyone.

I got my place at Plymouth uni confirmed yesterday
                Sent using advanced stick technology.

Comment

Originally posted by turnbats
                  Hi everyone.

I got my place at Plymouth uni confirmed yesterday, I'm going through SSTG and just waiting on confirmation of sponsorship through navalmar
                  Im on the same ''boat''

Comment

Good Luck guys! I've just started my year at sea so I won't be back in Plym till September '11, already miss that place!

Have you got accommodation sorted yet? Any of the Uni operated halls are ideal!

Comment

Originally posted by Northern
                      Good Luck guys! I've just started my year at sea so I won't be back in Plym till September '11, already miss that place!

Have you got accommodation sorted yet? Any of the Uni operated halls are ideal!
                      Is it good? because ill be honest I dont no much about the place. Ive applied for accomodation at the halls, just waiting for A-level results to come through in mid-August, but ive already got the right amount of UCAS points.

Comment

I live in plymouth so that helps, but i'll be moving to the city centre into a student house.

Irishboy, the halls are all pretty good and are all situated right next to the uni campus so its easy to roll out of bed in the morning (or back into bed from a night out!) bonus!
                        Sent using advanced stick technology.

Comment

When I first arrived I didn't know anything about Plymouth, I'd been on one open day but I was fairly clueless when I moved in.

The Uni make a massive effort to get everyone settled in during freshers week and everyone there is in the same boat so you'll get into the whole student life really quick!

Plymouth isn't the biggest of cities and the city centre could do with a lick of paint but it has everything you need from a city, the Barbican and the Hoe areas are awesome and the Uni campus itself is brilliant and always improving!

Comment

Yea from pictures of the uni, it seems quite new, and i have read a bit about plymouth as well, saying it had quite good nightlife and atmosphere about it which is good.

Comment

Im at plymouth too with Northern. Brilliant place and the lectures are fantastic. Even Captain Hooper who can appear a little scary at times.

Comment

Working...
                              X